Sun, May 21|
Basic Culinary Skills & Technique
Join our chef instructors in the kitchen to get your feet wet with proper cooking technique. Basic Kitchen Sanitation & Safety Exploring proper knife handling & basic knife cuts Basic Butchery & Stock Building Meat & Vegetable Searing
Time & Location
May 21, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Arrowheads Estate, 41 Ogunquit Rd, Cape Neddick, ME 03902, USA
About the Event
This class is held in the Arrowheads Estate kitchens. Please wear nonslip shoes & clothes which you may stain.
Particiapnts will be provided with an apron and all tools necessary for the class.
After the hands on portion, the class will adjourn to the dining room for a family style meal.
Cash bar available. Non alcoholic beverage provided.
- Basic Kitchen Sanitation & Safety
- Exploring proper knife handling & basic knife cuts
- Basic Butchery & Stock Building
- Meat & Vegetable Searing
- Chicken & Steak Fajitas: Fresh Guacamole, Fresh Pico, Corn & Flour Tortillas
- Grandmas Chicken Soup: Brown Chicken Stock, Roasted Veggies
Basic Culinary Skills & Techni
+$2.13 service fee
+$2.13 service fee0