Fri, Jun 10|
Reggae Garden Featuring Marlon Asher
Time & Location
Jun 10, 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Arrowheads Estate, 41 Ogunquit Rd, Cape Neddick, ME 03902, USA
About the Event
About The Show:
Organic Goods Presents- Reggae Garden #1 with The "Ganja Farmer" Mr.Marlon Asher & The Naya Rockers x Green Lion Crew at Arrowheads Estate in Cape Neddick Maine!
Enjoy a night of live reggae under our beautiful event tent! Meet local cannabis cultivators & sample their wares! Indulge in fresh pressed juices & island fare!
- 21+/Canna friendly event
- Cash bar available
- Caribbean food vending available
- Fresh pressed juice vending available
- Parking is limited, please arrive on time to guarantee parking. Please leave room for others in the lot and try to carpool!
- Rain or Shine, Reggae Garden rolls on. Covered areas available.
- Limited seating is available. Please bring your own chair or blanket
- Please, no outside food or beverage
About The Artist:
Marlon Asher grew up in Enterprise Street, Chaguanas Trinidad & Tobego. He was a member of the Mount Ararat Spiritual Baptist Church Choir and later converted to Rastafari
Asher is a pioneer of the Trinidadian reggae movement and his first song "Ganja Farmer" sparked controversy in his country despite being a run away hit.
Asher has toured with artists including Sizzla, Slightly Stoopid, Fortunate Youth, Beenie Man, Israel Vibration, Ras Shiloh, Matisyahu, Capleton, Maxi Priest, Kottonmouth Kings, and, the American R&B Group, Boyz II Men. He has toured the continental United States, Hawaii, Canada, Africa, Amsterdam, Germany, the United Kingdom, and other parts of Europe.